Zeel the Great.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Thank god I'm a troll!

For the occasional flame I never asked for.
For the occasional IP ban, undeserved. oh! oh oh!
the invitation to shoot myself!
and my mother would have to clean the mess

I am blessed
with the ability to get banned in seven replies
Which only means I spent less time posting than configuring the clock time

oohhhhhh



Thank god I'm a troll!!!!
Every point I ever make will be in question.
Every ill that I must suffer, merely brought on by myself.
Though I will claim elsewise
But I'm a troll so no one will think twice

I AM BLESSED


I'm truly privileged to be such an obnoxious jerkoff
Which only means my ban date is till two thousand and twenty-three.
and when I'm gone you will continuously bad mouth me
Thank god I'm a troll.

thank you, god!
oh, lord
thank you, god.

Oh, oh and when the gaggle of members appear on my topic
It's lucky I enjoy members telling me to "Stop it"
See, I think my ego would fall right through the cracks in the floor.
if I couldn't count on users to call me a "troll" anymore

I know my destiny's such, that I'm culturally intolerant
so everybody thinks that I'm a fucking stupid redneck!
OHHHHH!!!!!
thank you, god.

For the occasional warn, without posting.
For the occasional threat on my cellphone
invitations to get fucked.

Oh I'm blessed.

With the ability to get blacklisted!
which only means that I will be treated unfairly
don't try talking with them, no, that's uncalled for.
thank god I'm a troll

thank goooood
thank gooooooooooooooooooooood
thank you
thank you
thank you
thank you
thank you goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

3 comments:

  1. Lol Zeel, I remember you...
    You still got it man!
    Keep up the good work!


    Btw

    Its Vani from ShmaRO
    It was fun as hell watching you on the forums!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You admit it that you don't care about ME3 and are just trolling about the Prothean DLC.

    ReplyDelete