Zeel the Great.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

HOW MY LIFE IS LIKE LEGEND OF ZELDA:

1. I'm constantly tailing several reincarnation bitches.

2. MY SWORD IS 3 feet and 7 inches

3. BITCHES DONT PUT OUT

4. SOME GREENSKIN PUNK IS ALWAYS SCOOPING IN AND STEALING MY POSSESSIONS. (mother? possibly?)

5. MY FRIENDS ARE USELESS CLINGONS THAT WILL NEED MY ASSISTANCE MULTIPLE times before my I finish my trip to the WASHROOM.

6. GAINING NEW ITEMS, TAKE ATLEAST A 40 minute adventure in VARIOUS ELECTRONIC STORES.

7. CONSEQUENTLY, MANY OF THESE "NEW ITEMS" are essentially the same ITEM.

8. MY LIFE IS EVER REPEATING ITSELF IN MONOTONE SEQUELS. LIKE. Zeel LINK TO THE WATERFOUNTAIN, and Zeel waterfountain of time.

9. MY FAVOURITE COLOUR IS GREEN. FOR SOME REASON.

10.SOMETHING ABOUT HOW I WAS BORN MEANS I'M FOREVER DESTINED TO MUDDLE THROUGH THE SAME BULLSHIT TRIALS OF LIFE.

11. I OWN A HORSE NAMED EPONA

12. MY FRIENDS MOSTLY WANT MY BALLS (even the male ones.)

13. If I owned a power it would be the most useless, inessential power of the world!




will update this list constantly as I gain more insight into my life.

2 comments:

  1. It's The Legend of Zelda, and it's really rad.
    Those creatures from Ganon are pretty bad.
    Octorocks, tektites, and leevers, too,
    But with your help, our hero pulls through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Asshole. Get out of puberty already

    ReplyDelete